Traceable WIFI Data Logging Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Traceable® WIFI Data Logging Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer Compatible with TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service
- Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer TraceableLIVE® Wireless Datalogger
- Wifi Enabled Digital Datalogger Thermometer connects easily to wifi and provides continuous data transmission to the cloud-based interface. Audible and visual alarms helps those present in the lab identify any out-of-range conditions. High-accuracy thermometer has a temperature range of –50.00 to 60.00°C and resolution of 0.01 and maintains an accuracy of ±0.25°C across the entire temperature range.
- Ideal for use in healthcare and vaccine monitoring (VFC compliant)
- Works with any refrigerator or freezer
- Bottle Probe
- Temperature-buffered glycol bottle probe mimics solution—Bottle and solution insulate sensor from rapid changes, as an example, when a refrigerator door is opened. Solution mimics temperature of stored samples. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2-1/2 inches) filled with nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- Bullet Probe
- Small sized plastic probe with cable 0.19 inch diameter x 0.75 inches long. Designed for use in air and liquids, the sensor and cable may be completely immersed.
- Stainless-Steel Probe
- Fast-response Stainless Steel 316 probe displays the slightest temperature change instantly. Readings are updated three times a second. Accurate readings with tip penetration of 1 inch. Probe has a diameter of 0.12 inch, stem length of 6.25 inch, an overall length of 9 inches and a cable length of 10 feet.
- TraceableLIVE® APP—monitor your environment wherever you go
- Get connected to your lab with your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. Get the TraceableLIVE® app or visit Traceablelive.com; you’re able to view current environmental conditions, control your alarm parameters, view your datalogging history, run reports, give other team members access, and so much more.
- Traceable® Certificate
- Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case is 6 x 2-3/4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 6 ounces. Supplied: Bottle Probe (1 x 2-1/2 inches) 2 probes, Quick Start Guide, batteries, magnets, hook and loop tape , wall mount, and Traceable® Certificate. Replacement battery Cat. No. 1105.